Submissions for the 2017 anthology will open in the future.
We’re looking for poetry (all forms will be considered) and expository writing that explores ‘Place’. Whether it deals with place on a micro or macro scale, one place or many, the tension between digital and natural places, inspired by travel or memories, send us your work!
We’ll be producing both a digital and print version of the anthology for a December release.
• Send 3-5 Poems in a single document
• Query expository pieces
• Unpublished or previously published work
• Submissions open March 26th
• Submissions Close July 31st
• UPDATE: Responses by the end of Sept
• E-mail submissions only – poetryandplace@gmail[dot]com
• December 2015 release
• Include a 50- word biographical note with submission
• Format as RTF/.doc
• Payment in CCs
Ashley Capes and Brooke Linford
Poetry & Place Anthology